get this or 4 PS3's real question

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, thats not even a quad core processor, its 2 dual core's piggiebacked.

theres no way in **** that your going to get more than $1500 for a ps3.

the only reason that the xbox360's were selling for so much is because they were the 1st next gen to come out.

and i know that almost all places wont sell more than one ps3 per customer so good luck getting 6 or so ps3 at launch.

why not save your money for something really good liek maybe buying a new car? saving up for something in the future or something of that sort. a core 2 will last a long time before you will need to upgrade.

Well, they're illogical for gamers, people who truly need the horsepower should go for it.

KBlair said:
Well, they're illogical for gamers, people who truly need the horsepower should go for it.

SECOND THAT! gaming scripts havent been eally totally written to take advantage of dual and they are jsut starting working on quad scripts. ..... for ppl in CAD and design stuff....yeah its a good i dea but for games... not ...Yet!

gmanych said:
Hey TheEnd187... In your sig you say you have a E6800 well its actually X6800 not "E" lol..

And i'd like to know where he got a "WD RAPTOR 10Krpg @ 80GIG"? let alone two of a HDD they don't even make.

Which monsterous motherboard do you have in that system? Oh and if you can afford a PC like that, and preording 4 PS3's surely you have a digital camera and can take a few pics of your monsterous dream machine...

click, click.... post..

To whomever said that Intel's Quad core is just two chips glued together is right. I believe that AMD is going to be the one to come out with the first honest to goodness quad core mid 2007.

As for benchmarks, who cares?
If you are craving sheer power, I ask you what for? A server? That is a completely different subject and platform.

fade2black2004 said:
^second i have been dying to see a pic of it for weeks

I wonder where he gets all the money to pay for all that crap.

The guy is such a idiot, the amount of money he wasted on his system just makes me laugh.

It's rather ineffecient yes. I would love to see some pics as well. I was skeptical from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom