get this or 4 PS3's real question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
ok so I was thinking should i preorder this http://www.excaliberpc.com/Intel_Co...ad-Core/BX80562QX6700/partinfo-id-570817.html now or buy 4 ps3's on launch(don't ask don't tell) and sell them for like 2-15k each??? I already have 2 PS3 preorders which I am keeping and I am expecting to get 2-3 more on launch. should i just sell 2 or 3 ps3's and like preorder this or sell all the PS3's and get a new car?? or computer, or give them as presents, but no one i know deserves on except my friend in Iraq

I'm not sure how many die hard gamers want to buy a PS3 for way more than retail price, when they can pay normal price if they wait a little. (And I'm sure die hard gamers already have preorders)

check on Ebay, remember PS2 "nobodys going to pay for one of those its like $300 dollars" yet on christmas that little annoying F****r is all like "if you don't buy me a ps2 your not my daddy" lol you know what i'm talking about. lol at least 50 people paid over $10.000 for one but thats off the point should i preorder that quad core or not

true i guess i will wait to get one in march im number 31 at game crazy, so maybe june but that sounds cool

Hey TheEnd187... In your sig you say you have a E6800 well its actually X6800 not "E" lol..

And your computer must kick a$$. How many FPS in BF2 on high?

TheEnd187 said:
ok so I was thinking should i preorder this http://www.excaliberpc.com/Intel_Co...ad-Core/BX80562QX6700/partinfo-id-570817.html now or buy 4 ps3's on launch(don't ask don't tell) and sell them for like 2-15k each??? I already have 2 PS3 preorders which I am keeping and I am expecting to get 2-3 more on launch. should i just sell 2 or 3 ps3's and like preorder this or sell all the PS3's and get a new car?? or computer, or give them as presents, but no one i know deserves on except my friend in Iraq
lol 15K each? dream on dude. this isn't even the first "next gen" system to hit the market so there isn't even as much hype surrounding it as there was the 360. I doubt you'll get more than a couple grand a piece for them on ebay if your lucky.

But to answer your question, sell them all (or keep one if you want) and use the money for anything... but not buying a quadcore CPU when you allready have a X6800... thats just a waste of money.

eh.....if those are you ONLY two die hard choices, go with the 4 ps3, because you may only get 500-1000 for them, you end up with about 3 grand. then you can buy the Quad core proc and have money left over for other things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom