Is The GeForce GTX 460 a good graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struzinski

Baseband Member
Hey again guys, I'm looking to build a fairly good gaming PC(that could atleast run some of the newer first person shooters such as Battlefield, MoH, etc.) but I'm on a tight budget at the moment and looking to save a bit of money.

I'm probably going to be using this motherboard
Newegg.com - ASUS P8P67 LE (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

This CPU
Newegg.com - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I52500K

along with a good amount of RAM.

But would this graphics card be a good choice? Or should I upgrade and probably get something a little more expensive?

It's a good card, but as they vary wildly, which one and whats the budget? AMD excells at a certain price, and maybe we can tweek your setup

You'll only need 8uGigs max of RAM. even 4 Gigs is fine.

You should just use one thread for your build, it just makes everything cleaner. Like I suggested in your other thread, look at the gtx560ti. It's not a lot more expensive, but it's a better card.

You should just use one thread for your build, it just makes everything cleaner. Like I suggested in your other thread, look at the gtx560ti. It's not a lot more expensive, but it's a better card.

He doesn't have a second thread....

The advantage of a 460 over the 560ti is that 460's are being cleared out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom