Which Geforce 7900GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but see the thing is.......eVGA has a lifetime warranty, it has a stepup program, and XFX has known to have some bugs at times. so you can see why it costs less.

Oh wow, a lifetimewaranty. So if it brakes i just send it in and get it repaired or a new one for free?

im not sure about the terms, neva read them, but the step up program i no well.

Whatever price you buy it for lets say about $350.
Then lets say in a couple of months the G80s series comes out. what you do is you send them the card and the price of the G80 less the value of your card. so lets say that that G80 is $400, so you send them your card. and $400-$350 so you add $50 to the card you bought and you get another card, but you can only do it once.

here are the terms of the lifetime warranty, and clearly cant have any physical dmg to it. only defectiveness i guess

For our retail Graphics Card and Mainboard products purchased on or after June 22, 2005, EVGA will provide a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of each retail product that the product will not suffer, in material or workmanship, from any defect that adversely affects the performance of the product. This lifetime warranty is valid for the life of the retail product, so long as the original purchaser owns the product, based upon the following conditions:

* Lifetime Warranty is for all retail Graphics Card and Mainboard products ending in the part numbers AX, DX, or FX.
* There is no physical damage to the PCB, GPU/chipset, or components.

We will repair or replace the defective parts free of charge (no refunds). All you pay is the shipping charge to return the product to EVGA.

EVGA reserves the right to claim for shipping fees along with a service charge* from the customer for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and requires repair or replacement, or when the customer is not entitled to any coverage under this lifetime warranty. EVGA provides this same lifetime warranty to any graphics card and mainboard repaired or replaced pursuant this lifetime warranty.

Please feel free to call us first for any needed support at (888) 881-EVGA (3842) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We stand behind the products we sell, for their value, quality, and reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom