Which Geforce 7900GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce.CR

Baseband Member
Hi all, I just decided to buy the Geforce 7900GTX. The next step is to figure out which brand. I got following posibilites so far:

Asus 7900GTX
eVGA e-GeForce 7900GTX SuperClocked
XFX GF 7900GTX
Gigabyte GeForce 7900 GTX
More

So I need your help here. Which one is the best one?

Bruce.CR

I like eVGA the best, but I have limited experience. I did just recieve my eVGA 7900GTX though. :) I went with the EGS version. 650/1600 I believe. I'm sure I'll OC at some point. Though I can hardly imagine having to. LOL

I would personally go with the eVGA because i have had very good experiances with that company. Im not sure if the 7900 series is different but eVGA makes the best cards around in many cases.

Out of them the eVGA (as everybody here worships them, probally due to their cheap prices and good reliability.)

eVGA :) (no reason not to worship them Trifid, soon as someone makes something better ill drop eVGA like a hot potatoe and they know that :D )

Poor brits :( no good food, no good card companies, no good cars, no good weather. must take alot to live across the pond :p

Thats how it should be Gage, no reason to stick with a particular team if there is a better one (or just have no team at all, which is what I do :p.)

What are you saying no good cars? The Americans have the cheap plastics and no good diesels. :D The only draw back is we pay nearly twice as much for a compareable car engine wise. ;(

hm...........thats weird..........you ask for our suggestion than out of nowhere you go with XFX, considering that we all suggested eVGA.

See I go and look at different Forums. Then I compared the graphic cards. And the XFX is almost clocked as fast as the eVGA but the eVGA cost like 300Swiss francs (about 170 us dolars) more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom