Geforce 7800GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean

In Runtime
How many of you have seen the special edtion Geforce 7800GTX 512MB? Pricey card I know, but is there a reason why you can't find them anymore? It seemed like they were in production for only a few short weeks.

They are hard for nvidia to produce, and not only that but the ati x1900 series mops the floor with the gtx512 for a cheaper price as well.

Glad to here it since my comp specs include the ATI x1900. It was $100 cheaper. Plus, I'm personally an ATI fan.

More curious as to why they stopped producing it. actually, it's the reason i turned to the ATI model. the only other sites where i could find the 7800 were charging almost a grand...

That's not even the GTX512 with the high clock speeds, thats just a normal 7800gtx!

ive got the evga 7800gtx and i paid $509. ive got to say im not as impressed as i thought i would be. i havent run any tests. but with everything on medium 4x AA and at max resolution i get bad artifacting in BF2. i know its pretty high settings but from what ive heard i should be able to run that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom