gaminig build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the processor is good! the memory sucks! the motherboard is decent it will work for gaming and stability and some slight overclocking. but u have no video card! and no power supply and u might want 2 gigs of better memory if u want to be stomping in bf2 and may i recomend a 7800gt. or like a x850pro or something i purchased my x850 pro on ebay shipped for 230$ and unlocked it to x850xt and i score over 6400 in 3dmark05,oh and it also rapes in bf2 with the frame rates lol, oh and the case is pretty sweet to. and remeber do not buy a generic cheap power supply it wont work out trust me bad experience (rosewill sucks) no xxxxx hahahaha. the mouse is pretty good to but a mouse is a mouse to a certain extent itleast 800 dpi optical long enough cord feells good and your good to go, and i also recomend a big mouse pad for bf2 gaming becasue swinging the tanks gun while lifting up the mouse sucks or sliding off the mouse pad sucks!! I run bf2 at 1280/960 6x anti aliasing 100 precent view all on high accept textures which is on medium and the game looks perfect and my frame rate will never go under 49 unless. in a 64 dude server, and the average frames are 59-85

everything looks good but i would go with a seagate hdd or WD hdd, make sure you get a quality psu like antec, OCZ, enermax....You shuold try to get some 2GB of corsair valueselect or spend like 20 dollarzx more and get OCZ 2GB el platinum. looks like a 6600GT will fit your buddet

Decent brand but that won't be able to run any of the latest video cards.
Get 400W or over

thats a great looking build!!i had a terrible time choosing my PSU but i would definitely recomend 400W at least, better still 450 if you want to run additional HDDs and the like.
processor- great
mobo- great
RAM- not bad
case- great
HDD- look at a seagate
keyboard- cant really say but looks quite interesting
mouse- i like logitech but i think that 1600 dpi would be better

i was looking at a segate barracuda ill see what i can do about the power supply i wish i had an option if i wasted a power supply with the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom