gaming ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

cikrum

Baseband Member
hi,
I was wondering if there really was a defference between value select and top of the line ram in gaming and mutiltasking if i am not overclocking.

well yes cause the low budget stuff is made of lower grade parts and may not be as depndable as more expensive ram.

Also with more expensive ram, usually iff something fails they will replace with no question. Just make sure they have a good warranty is what I have to say

lancec2c30 said:
well yes cause the low budget stuff is made of lower grade parts and may not be as depndable as more expensive ram.

Also with more expensive ram, usually iff something fails they will replace with no question. Just make sure they have a good warranty is what I have to say

wtf u talking about? i replaced my valueram no question asked!!
it depends on were u bought it from.

next you wont notice any difference between valuram and top of the line ram. no freakign difference at all. you wont see a performance increase by using a top of line ram from valueram.

at stock setttings valueram = top of the line ram.

top of the line ram comes in handy when overclocking. they can handle higher clock settings. From your question you wouldnt be overclocking so buy that valueram and use the extra money to buy more games to enjoy.

I said DEPENDABLE!!!!! not better performance. and most cheapo ram I have seen dont have lifetime replacement on them! so try readin a little more next time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom