Gaming pc? not so high budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcirtap813

Baseband Member
Hello, well im really looking foward to buying a new computer XD. i dont have a very high budget though.. my budget is around like 700-850$.. i dont want anything under 700 cuz i no it will b crap and ill regret it and prefer saving for a moneth buying a wayy better pc.. so like any 1 gemme like mayb a good spec around that price range or just a link for a nice gaming computer near that range?i used to play WoW and i play CSS and some other games, but main game i want to play is warhammer and i cant cuz my pc is not good enough. i was looking sumthing for like playing Warhammer with out any lag and such and sum good overall gaming pc around that price? i dont want a pc that comes with a keyboard or mouse or anything just a pc pls. Thanks for your time and help.:D

ive recently been looking at sum gaming comps and i found 1 and it is having a sale, link is :Gaming Desktops

i was looking at 1 that was for $799, can any 1 tell me if that is worth the buy? or i culd get way better? plus its free shiping 72hours so saves me 100$ i guess lol.

For some reason I though the 7 RC had a already been taken down. Since it's still up I wouldn't bother getting Vista now. You will still need to buy a copy of 7 eventually but it will save you $110 for the time being.

well, i was more looking into more of a nvidia? i heard that they r better than the radeon. i wuldb willing to spend 20bucks more for better quality.. also i dono so much about amd, tbh, i dono really about amd at all im more of an intel kinda person. so like is that a pretty good amd? plus like i said, wuld it b better buying 1 of those builds or the link i posted up top? i just want my moneys worth and want the best i can get with my money so i dont have to try to upgrade my comp anytime soon and have a fun lag free gaming experience.

also idc about the vista, xp or w.e, i get that for free anyways so dont include that pls, also i dono but i was thinking i can use this dvd burner mayb? ill ask my dad if i can or not too to save sum money on that and mayb get a better sumthin else.

kcitap that is a Quad Core capable of overclocking to 4.00ghz on air and a video card capable of hitting a 1.00ghz core clock. In fact its the worlds first GPU to hit a 1.00ghz core clock.

Intel and Nvidia are still the kings when it comes to performance, but if it means saving some money for about the same performance, I think its worth it.

so like, ur saying that the best cards liek for the highest amount of money and stuff wuld b nvidia and best wuld b intel, but if ur on a budget and and buy amd and ATI u wuld b getting better performance?

also wich build shuld i go with? usually every thread ppls ay liek all these builds, but wich to pick =p?

Go with Muffinmans build. Oh and you won't be disappointed with the performance of EITHER build. Muffin mans is cheaper and provides better performance though.

umm, is puddle jumpers build better or muffin man's? i noticed the gfx card was changed but the price is only 10 bucks difference, like if its only that lil difference and alot better i will get that instead, agreed? but over all wich is better and i might not need a case atm anyways. wat you guys think i shuld do? also to think about when i get the left over money im gettin new keyboard nd mouse with that lol, but can sum 1 make me liek the best comp for that same price? mayb take a lil of each of their specs and mix em around to c wich is better or sumthing?

not to sound stupid or anything but how can cheaper sumtimes b better performance? and thanks hussein for your help, by performance u mean speed or what? sorry for asking so much questions btw im jsut really nervous cuz my first computer im buying by myself..and its my money ive been saving for a long time so i realllly dont wanna b disapointed.

Well, ima go with muffins build unless a ny one can get me a better one.. ima use the tower i have atm even tho its super old, idc.. also ill get a windows for free.. since ill have 4gb ram shuld i use 64bit? for my computer should i use xp 64bit or get a vista 64 bit? ill get a gamer edition 1, but vista or xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom