Gaming PC hardware opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all knew I was going to pick on this.

massacreinfallx said:
go amd am2 its where the future is headed and it tops intel performance wise

AMD AM2 is a piece of crap when compared to Conroe. A 1.86Ghz Conroe (the cheapest one) beats the X2 4800+ for 2/3 the price (AFTER the price drops!). Its WORSE than going with a Pentium 4 over a Athlon 64, atleast that could be excused.

massacreinfallx said:
supposedly

If you think that, then you've been living in a cave. There are TOO MANY independant benchmarks out there of release Conroe processors.

Infomatic said:
You all knew I was going to pick on this.

AMD AM2 is a piece of crap when compared to Conroe. A 1.86Ghz Conroe (the cheapest one) beats the X2 4800+ for 2/3 the price (AFTER the price drops!). Its WORSE than going with a Pentium 4 over a Athlon 64, atleast that could be excused.

If you think that, then you've been living in a cave. There are TOO MANY independant benchmarks out there of release Conroe processors.

seriously?

Yes, seriously. I only say what has proof behind it. That gets in the way of my bring creative sometimes, but what the heck.

so you mean i can get a cheap conroe and have amazing gaming capabilitys? Let alone getting a good one, if theyre going to be so cheap.

dude your an idiot not trying to flame but seriously we arent even talking about the current processors we are talking about the new ones in 2007 first quarter go read and learn

reckliss said:
dude your an idiot not trying to flame but seriously we arent even talking about the current processors we are talking about the new ones in 2007 first quarter go read and learn

Lol, did you just call me an idiot?

massacreinfallx said:
so you mean i can get a cheap conroe and have amazing gaming capabilitys? Let alone getting a good one, if theyre going to be so cheap.

Yes. The $224 2.13Ghz Conroe matches AMD's best FX-62.

well i was saying to the kid that said am2 is going to suck that it is not true because amd just released the am2 socket for users who are building a computer with upgradabilty so when the time comes q1 2007 there mobo will support it (K8L)

should have pointed out who i was calling a idiot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom