Gaming Pc Hardware???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby8890

Baseband Member
Forum Newbie!!! My question is that i am trying to build a great gaming computer for under 600 dollars i think ive found all of my parts but im confused on things like motherboards cpus sound cards and graphic cards. can anyone help me find ones that will play games like fear, doom 3, farcry and other graphic demanding games for cheap? what i found was.....

GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail - $99.99

Foxconn 8500GT-256 GeForce 8500GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail - $74.99

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+(65W) Windsor 2.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor - Retail - $79.99

M-AUDIO Revolution 5.1 5.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface High-Definition Sound Card - Retail - $67.99

go with the 7900gs it has better gaming performance for the price
and get a soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer, its better than the one you have selected

Save your money and use onboard sound for now. It works, and most are pretty good. take the dough for the sound card and get a better graphics card.

did no1 read what i posted, when this guy posted over there in Paisan's section???

Thanks for the quick responses!!! Well ok so with the video card if im building an amd based system with a nivida chipset i cant use ati graphics card? probably a stupid question but i want to make sure i get this all right before i blow the cash.

x2 3600+ brisbane
evga 590
2 gb g-skill RAM
coolermaster elite 330
7900gs
160gb HD
some dvd-rw drive

take what u need, and upgrade what u don't

Thanks for the quick responses!!! Well ok so with the video card if im building an amd based system with a nivida chipset i cant use ati graphics card? probably a stupid question but i want to make sure i get this all right before i blow the cash.

ya u can use ati cards on nvidia chipsets and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom