Gaming pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlockben

Baseband Member
i just put together my new pc. And would like to know if you all think.
i will be good for gaming.
Or if anyone would have changed anything with it.

motherborad// evga nforce 680i sli a1

intel core 2duo E6850

patriot 4gb pc2-8500

evga e-geforce 8800 ultra 768 mb

zalman cnps9500 led cpu cooler

cool master120mm blue led case fan

xf-i xtreme gamer soundcard

seagate 500gb 7200.10 16mb sata

asus 18*dvdrw

antec nine hunderd gamers case

logitech cordless desktop mx3200

viewsonic n3571w 37 in hdtv

hauppauge wintv pvr 150

corsair cmpsu-620hx 620watt psu 120mm

seagate freeagent pro 500gb usbfwestata

LG dvd drive

Logitech Z-5450s speekers 5.1

Attachments

• my  frist score.JPG
    my frist score.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 56
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 58
lol NO that rig will suck for gaming.
WTF? thats like the best that you can have at the moment(except for your ram and your cpu cooler, but they are both pretty good)...you didnt know that when you bought it or what? lmao you have a 37 inch monitor and you want to know what we think, im sorry...i cant help but chuckle.
i would have changed a few things, but as far as cpu/mobo/graphics...that stuff is hot.

lol NO that rig will suck for gaming.
WTF? thats like the best that you can have at the moment(except for your ram and your cpu cooler, but they are both pretty good)...you didnt know that when you bought it or what? lmao you have a 37 inch monitor and you want to know what we think, im sorry...i cant help but chuckle.
i would have changed a few things, but as far as cpu/mobo/graphics...that stuff is hot.

but i say screw microsoft and their winSAT thats benchmarketing not benchmarking .... go run a real benchmark like Futuremark 3dmark06 and post back with ur score (its free)

nice system btw

get crucial ballistix ram and u should have gotten a tuniq tower 120 for the price u spent on the zalman cooler, zalman is like mercedes benz in the pc market, luxury brand, the tuniq tower 120, will give better temps and is real cheap at svc.com... 43$ i think?

Woah...i'm glad you could build a pc with such a strict budget...LOL JK...Anyway, nice pc. Can we please see some pictures because I'm wondering if you really have this. (by this, i mean no offense) When someone comes on a forum and has a CRAZY pc like yours, people start to question if you are telling the truth. We don't want another Khan.

Also you should get a good mouse and keyboard if you want to play your games without your hands hurting. I recommend the Razor mice and keyboards. I have a razor diamondback mouse and the reclusa keyboard, its definitely worth it, I can get headshots so easily now cause of my mouse response. Also they match my blue case with their blue LEDs. Just a little option for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom