What I plan to do now is read a guide and assembe my own PC. I don't see any point in wasting 500+ $'s which could have been spent elsewhere. Knowhow + Money = Win.
But for that I need the basic info.. where do I start though?
Also how long does it take for a newbie to pick up all this and build his own PC? About 5 months.. ? More?
Just to be on the safe side, I'll still go with this rig though. Since CAL is coming up and I desperately do need a new PC. :<
- Intel core 2 duo 2.4-GHz E6600
- 320 GB HD (seagate 320gb sata II 7200.10)
- 1GB x 2 DDR2 800mhz. (DDR2 2GB G.Skill 800MHz PC6400 RAM Kit ZX)
- GeForce 8800 GTS (changed)
- Nvidia Nforce 590 SLI MCP
- OCZ GameXStream OCZ600GXSSLI ATX12V 600W Power Supply 100 - 240 V CB/CE/CSA/UL/FCC - Retail (changed)
- EVGA nForce 680i SLI 775 Motherboard for Core 2 EXTREME (changed)
- LG 16X DVD±RW Burner (GSA-H10A) - Black
- Case, PlusView II.
- Creative X-Fi Xtreme