Gaming mouse razer vs. logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly...I MUST have 2 site thumb buttons for FPS games....I wouldn't own so much in COD2 and it especially helped me OWN in the classic return to castle Wolfensein game...if I didn't have two side buttons for that game god I don't know what I would have done.

WOW! 40$ shipped is a heck of a deal on the cooperhead......If I did not already own one I would be all over that!

That is one great mouse....a fraggers dream.

My friend has a copperhead and I absolutely HATE IT! I've had an mx510 for at least 3 years now and it's so comfortable. When I saw that my friend got a razer (he couldnt stand his wireless microsoft desktop set anymore) I gave it a spin and I didn't even want to use it after just a few minutes, it was that uncomfortable to me. It was a few months ago so I cant exactly remember the details of why it was so uncomfortable, but I definitely did not like it and don't understand why there is so much hype about them, but whatever floats your boat.

Yeah. It works like a champ. If I upgrade, I'll probably pass this one along on here, as well.

I highly recommend once you get a new PC to get a good gaming mouse...the MX-518 can be had online for 25 bucks new which is a steal. Once you actually have a good gaming mouse you will never ever be without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom