Are gaming mouse and keyboard worth the extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
That monitor looks decent for the Price.

Mouse and keyboard can be a good investment if you buy right the first time and you take care of what you buy. Some mouses and keyboards are known for ware and tear though due to being used so much.

I would recommend a g5 or the Mx series as they are sturdy and mine has served me a good year so far with hardly any diffrence.

As for a keyboard.. Well you really can't go wrong...just buy the one you like, I only wanted my g11 for the glowing back lights ;) I would get a g15 though, because at the time my g11 was really cheap, but now they are close to the same price.

I really don't know what to look for in monitors, but i have that monitor. I got it for $189 awhile back. I really really like it..but i also upgraded from a 15.5" CRT..so it was a big jump..i'm spoiled now :) lol

About mouses / keyboards it is important if your a hardcore gamer. Some people like sensitive mouses others not so much. Some people like slim keyboards other people like lots of extra buttons like Macro buttons on the G15. So its up to you. The G15 keyboard and G5 Mouse is a popular setup among the gaming community. So if your willing to dump the cash in it go for it, but if you can go to a store that has them on display and see how you like the feel of it. Its all about personal preference.

And with monitors. when gaming you probably want a 2ms response time and look at your contrast ratio. Those are the important things.

Anyone know anything about dell monitors? Are they as bad as their computers?

when monitors say they are 22 that means they are 22 inches wide? or in total?

From here to here?< --------------------------------------------------->

or from here
-
-
-
-
- (to here?)

I am a bit confused because someone said their 22 inch screen is small for them.

Newegg.com - Saitek PK02 2-Tone 104 Normal Keys USB Standard Eclipse II Keyboard - Keyboards
Newegg.com - Logitech G5 2-Tone 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Laser 2000 dpi Mouse - Mouse

I don't have the Eclipse II but I have the original Eclipse. I love it. It is simple and stylish. I am at work where my Z-Merc gaming board lives because I don't like it. The Eclipse is perfect though. I just wanted a normal layout with durable keys.

The Logitech G5 is the best mouse IMO. Again, simple. 3 buttons and a scroll wheel. Precision is amazing with it also, made a huge difference when I bought it 2 years ago in Counter Strike. Most rapid improvement in my gaming ever. I went to the G5 from an MX 310 (i think).

or from here
-
-
-
-
- (to here?)

I am a bit confused because someone said their 22 inch screen is small for them.

its like this

+ =

= +

From equal sign to equal sign is how big they measure monitors from corner to corner

or from here
-
-
-
-
- (to here?)

yes its from top corner to bottom corner diagonaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom