Gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, read the thread. He is left handed, and logitech mice only work for right handed people. You can change the sensitivity on the fly for both the diamondback and the copperhead as well.

the Original poster was interested in these 2 mice. wasnt responding to the person who hijacked his thread with his own questions.

003 said:
Guys, read the thread. He is left handed, and logitech mice only work for right handed people. You can change the sensitivity on the fly for both the diamondback and the copperhead as well.

He said he was left handed but he also said he uses his right hand for his mouse didnt he?

ummm guys i think that was me that said i was a lefty but im completely fine with right handed mice also does logitech make the mx518 too?

The G5 is not a very good mouse. It is beaten in several ways by the copperhead, search google. I don't feel like it right now. The MX518 on the other hand is said to be just as good if not better then a diamondback. So if it's a toss up between the MX518 and a diamondback, get an MX518, but between the G5 and the copperhead, I would have to say go with the copperhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom