Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what i was saying? Since it can recongnize more it is smoother, when on a high dpi it recongnizes more, there for is smoother, it doesn't have to move as much, so it is faster....
high DPI itself isn't the same as sensitivity. It's one factor, along with whatever software algorithms are used, in how sensitive the movement is.

high DPI itself isn't the same as sensitivity. It's one factor, along with whatever software algorithms are used, in how sensitive the movement is.

I didn't say they were exactly the same thing...i said in nearly every sense they are the same, what i meant was like they both control the movement of the mouse, the speed of it. But a higher dpi is smoother then a high sensitivity...so not sure what your getting at...

From my understanding,

DPI is the # of times a mouse collects data as it moves

Sensitivity is how far each piece of movement data (each DPI or w/e) moves the mouse on screen.

I could be wrong but it seems logical enough for understanding, once again I'm not sure.

What game do you play? >:O
Quite a few, just not CSS.

i suggest you give a good read through this : CS:S Mouse Optimization Guide - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net
and if you seriously believe higher sensitivity gives you more accuracy, i suggest you get in matches with half decent people on css or cod4 or an aim based game, and ask them what DPI they use.

your opinion, but based on facts CSS is the most competetive game and has the biggest skill gap, so it takes skill to be up there with the top.
Lol that or the many hax most people use. That game is ridiculously saturated by cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom