Gaming Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the MX510, and I have not had very much mouse lag AT ALL. I must say that this mouse is 100x better than my compaq wireless and 50x better than my belkin. Its amazing and confortable to my hand. A++++++

Sounds like you have your mind made up. :) I'm going to get the G5 soon. Only because of the price.

Sport1031 said:
Read the first paragraph of this and it will prove all of you wrong about wireless gaming mice.

http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer/20050912/ultimate_mouse-09.html

I read that article aswell Sport1031, and well it changed my mind on cordless mice completely. I used to have a cordless mouse, and at THE most important moment in games, it would lagg and I would miss that really important shot :( This G7 looks awesome, just wish I had the money (and I didn't already but the MX518) to buy it :)

Cordless mice are better than ever now!

I just bought the Copperhead because it's blue and matches the rest of my PC & Keyboard lighting...

I also have the Diamondback which is awesome too... but red...

It's very true that these mice are better for medium to small hands.

Tell ya what dont think that the MX1000 is a slouch. I love the mouse to death. So many buttons on the mouse, it is laser and not optical, and it is just so damn smooth. Plus you just put it on the charger when you are done playing and your good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom