A Gaming Laptop/Desktop Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why don't the two companies just merge and get it over with why are they still separate. And since you speak so highly of dell do you own one.

Because Dell wanted Alienware's gaming image. HP did the same thing with Voodoo PC soon after.

No, I don't own a Dell. I have two custom built desktops. I wouldn't mind having a Dell laptop, and am actually saving up for a light non-gaming one, but I don't own one.

But I also speak highly of other things that I don't own. I base the praise on either how they perform, or what their reputation is. I obviously cannot own every piece of hardware out there, but I do have opinions on most of them.

Well TriEclipse ive owned a dell desktop before and for the price it was a rip off and thats my opinion

Did I say that Dell desktops were good? They're pieces of crap. Yeah, they're ripoffs, who the heck doesn't know that.

I'm talking laptops here. Desktops, you can build yourself. Laptops, you can't, not with any ease anyway. And they're all reliable, as long as you don't try to upgrade them outside of spec.

Dell desktops...I'll be dead and buried before I buy one of those.

I would rather build a desktop than to to buy one, nut now I am talking about a laptop. It's just too hard to join the Dell dark side, with all the comments I have been hearing about Dell all my life. So are there any other good laptops for HP and Toshiba. These are the only two brands that I really trust.

hp are alright if you dont have much cash and dont go with sony either casue the screw up easy so go with alienware i still think alienwares the best

There's no "dark side" here. Go to any respected forum that isn't mostly made up of teenagers and you'll see more people who will tell you to go with dell.

You want a gaming laptop. I showed you one and explained every single part of it. Not to mention its in your budget.

If you don't like it, then you can go do some research on the parts and find one yourself.

Trieclipse I really appreciate your help so don't get mad at me please. Ok then if you are recommending a Dell gaming laptop why not recommend the Dell XPS laptop.

Because they're out of your budget? The only Dell XPS in your budget is one that offers the GeForce Go 7400 video card. The 7900GS on the E1705 smokes this XPS's 7400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom