Gaming Keyboard and Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
is these worth of buying Razer Keyboard Lycosa and Razer Imperator? or if you have any other good gaming keyboard and mice please do suggest it to me.

Spending around £90-110

------
GPU choices: which is more ideal for gaming? heres some of my stuff will be in my build along with the gpu needed as soon as i get any replies from you guys.

Motherboard: Asus P Asus P7P55D-E PRO
CPU: Core i5 Lynnfield
RAM: 4GB G.Skill

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/1GB-...z-GDDR5-GPU-850MHz-Cores-800-2x-DL-DVI-I-HDMI

or

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/...TI/ATIHD5700Series/Sapphire/11163-00-20R.html

I haven't tried those but I did order a Razer Copperhead mouse and I didn't like it, it didn't feel comfortable and wasn't very ergonomically designed. I Can recommend a Logitech
MX518 or a Logitech G5, I have had both and liked them a lot. As for the Keyboard, I Use a Belkin N52TE game pad instead because it's much more comfortable than a keyboard and the buttons are setup for gaming, whether it be FPS, MMO or anything else. Once I tried the game pad, I don't even want to play if I can't use it.

Go with XFX, double lifetime warranty.

I don't really like the lycosa to be honest. It just looked cool, doesn't do much to help in gaming or just regular typing.

The Imperator is Razer's right-handed ergonomic mouse. It should be an awesome mouse at 5600DPI. I know I love my Lachesis. :D

The Tarantula was the best keyboard Razer put out, but it seems to have vanished from the market. I'm using a Saitek Eclipse just because it is backlit. I actually preferred the MicroSoft Curve (I think that's what is it called).

Logitech g15's are pretty good, lots of travel in the keys, LCD screen, way more macro buttons then you'd ever need. Though I prefer the logitech illuminated, just so much nicer to type on.

ohh maybe ill go with saitek cyborg keyboard and imperator mice, although cyborg keyboard is big but seems more features and something else.

how about the gpu though apart from warranty life?

I use the older Logitech G11 that I picked up on ebay new pretty cheap. Love the illuminated keyboard but it is too wide for my pullout keyboard tray on my desk. I have to turn it sideways to close the tray. Take the width of the keyboard into concideration if you have the same situation as mine.

Both of them will perform exactly the same pretty much. The sapphire may have a slightly better cooler, but it probably costs more too. The temperature difference is also no more then a few degrees most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom