Gaming Headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Anybody know of a gaming headset for around $40.

It must have a microphone, and I really dont want to go over $40.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Logitech is acknowledged for gaming gear, not for sound quality.

The Sennheiser PC150 should match your price tag. You can get a lot better if you up the price a little bit. But that's upto you.

Keep in mind that it's hard for people to recommend you a headset because it is a very personal taste. Firstly you must find it comfortable yourself, and secondly, you must find the sound quality good yourself, too. Not everybody has the same notions over what is good sound, so you'll want to try some headsets in your local store, see how they fit, and how they sound to you. Good luck.

Dude that logitech hurts my ears after like 2 hours of gaming. If you dont game for 2-3 hours strait then they might not bother you.

Phrantic, What headhpones would you reccomend for like 40 ish 50 dollars?

No microphone needed.

Headphone noob :eek:

Phase-Six said:
Dude that logitech hurts my ears after like 2 hours of gaming. If you dont game for 2-3 hours strait then they might not bother you.
Hmm doesnt hurt me you probably have big ears or something

Cdub89 said:
Hmm doesnt hurt me you probably have big ears or something

Its not my ears let me take that back its the place near your ear where you rest those type of earphones its just not confy lol.

Phase-Six said:
Its not my ears let me take that back its the place near your ear where you rest those type of earphones its just not confy lol.
then you got a weird shaped head cause its comfy on me.

003 said:
Hmm constrictive budget.. Shoot for an Audio Technica ATH-A500 from audiocubes, they are $99 new. If you look carefully, sometimes used ones are sold on head-fi.org.

If you can't stretch for that then get a Sony MDR-XD400. It's the best I have used for playing games in your price range.

If the sound quality is that much different, I have no problem keeping my money and saving for that. I'd much rather pay alot of money for quality head phones then not much money for Ok headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom