gaming earbuds

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Those will totally suck for real gaming. They are ment for use on handheld gaming consoles such as the Nintendo DS and PSP etc... If you want real headphones for gaming, check out the Sony MDR-XD400.

well they probably won't be as horrible as 003 is saying. The bass will not be there, but I bet they're of good quality. They'll last you a long time, but you can spend less money on newegg if you get some different headphones. I know you have 40 bucks, but for less than 60 you can get a pair better suited to your needs.

Ryan

If you insist on earbuds for gaming, the only way to go are the E4gs. They will still suck, but hey, it's your money. Like I said, they are for use with portable game consoles, such as the PSP and DS. Playing BF2 on a PC for example would just suck. If you want expert advice on good headphones from audiophiles who dedicate their lives to headphones and spend $6k+ on their audio equipment, head over to head-fi.org.

They wont suck, good earbuds like shure's have a pretty full frequency response and do not suck.

It's amazing how good such a small driver like in earbuds will be.

Yes, the E2c/E2g WILL suck. You need at least the E3c/E3g, but those are known to be a little harsh with treble, this is where the E4c/E4g comes in. Like I said, head over to head-fi.org if you really think what you "know" about headphones is correct. :D

BTW, just so you guys know, the "G" series and the "C" series are exactly the same, except for color.

Look into the Sony MDR-XD400. They are a great set of gaming phones and the won't set you back as much as the E2g, not to mention that they will also blow them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom