Gaming / Desktop Replacement Lap Top/ Note Book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohkane

Baseband Member
Does any one know a great desktop replacement notebook. I want to mostly watch movies, listen to songs, burn dvd's. I want lots of storage and maybe even play some games.

I want something thats top of the line. I can spend about 2500 - 3000 Dollars. I want something with a decent size screen too.

Let me know if you know one! Thanks!

Have you checked out the Asus ones?
They have the G1 and G2, which are designed specifically for what you are looking for.
I got the Asus S96J in my sig for about $1050, and it can do everything you specified you want. Obviously it's not a top of the line model and I have a desktop to fill those needs, but they do make models that cater to that crowd as well.

Okay cool,

I liked the Alien ware one. It was nice looking.

I'm going to check out your ASUS and see whats up. It looks interesting! thanks! keep them coming!

Yeah if you don't quite want to drop the money on Alienware Asus and MSI make great gaming notebooks too. I've got an MSI MS-1039, very satisfied with it. Newegg carries them, www.abs.com also sells them too.

yeah I saw the qosmio, I liked it! do you own a qosmio? is the keyboard messed up?

Kohkane said:
Does any one know a great desktop replacement notebook. I want to mostly watch movies, listen to songs, burn dvd's. I want lots of storage and maybe even play some games.

I want something thats top of the line. I can spend about 2500 - 3000 Dollars. I want something with a decent size screen too.

Let me know if you know one! Thanks!

you cant expect to get a top of the line pc with 3000 bucks, yes computers are expensive these days, i think u can get an ok conroe pc with that cash but a baaaad alienware they are a riiip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom