Gaming Computer Build, with a budget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the site but it only had very minor cost differences on some of the parts and I cba paying shipment twice :p

I'm getting very worried about my PSU choice... Do you guys think it'll be enough if I get crossfire and perhaps overclock some in the future?

id go with at least a 750W PSU... you cant have to much power and its not something you want to skimp on. if you have the extra dollars, get a name brand quality PSU that is at least 750W.

i could be wrong but... thats my rule of thumb.

Updated build, this is prolly what I'm going to buy.

dator4.png

Updated build, this is prolly what I'm going to buy.

dator4.png

Why did you choose the Gigabyte motherboard over the ASUS? I have the exact same 2 picked out and I am having a hard time deciding which one. Is there any specific reason you went with the Gigabyte? I am in the process of putting together a build right now and we almost have identical parts picked out.

Well I chose it because 1st the gigabyte had nice reviews saying that it was the lowest priced mobo with that kind of features and 2nd because the Asus one have had complaints about the sound card acting weird. So I thought I rather spend about 15$ more and have less to worry about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom