Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbitus

Baseband Member
I just had a long talk with a friend who suggested this:

Processor: Athlon 64 3200+ (or better) 939 Socket
Video Card: Not to sure on the video card yet, maybe a Radeon PCI express 256 DDR. Like this
Motherboard: 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Here

Then I plan on putting 1GB ram with a 60GB hard drive and my CD/DVD-R+R Burner

That sound like a pretty good gaming machine? Any suggestions or changes you think I should make. This all sorta fit nicely into what I want to spend, but I'll go farther if I have to.

haha, sorry my bad. I put the processor down as the video card. There I updated it.

I don't know but i would at least get a DFI LANPARTY UT nf4 ULTRA-D that's because later on in your life you will be able to sli your graphics cards, (have 2 on them in 1 comp) it about 40% increase in preformance but still halla good.

ALSO, get the 3700+ it's much better, and it's only about 70$ more, saying that your budget isn't that tight.

Im guessing it's about 500-600$?

BOOO RADEON YAY gForce!!!

GET a 6800GT it's able to handle new games very well in mid-high settings.

Ops, your on a tight budget, then go with the 6600GT or LE it's about 130-80$ it handles games very good in mid settings.

Other then that kik a$$ system

Well, I know I've been changing my mind a lot (So much to pick from, it's so hard!) but I found a Motherboard, graphics card, and processor that seems to look all good.

Could somebody tell me if it would all be compatible with each other and if it all will run the latest games out now?

Video card: Here
Motherboard: Here (This seems pretty cheap, is there anything wrong with it that I'm not seeing?)
Processor: Here

It all is perfectly within my price range and it all seems to be something that would run the newer, more demanding games.

Thanks

Can you just give me you'r Budget, +whatever parts you already have, i'll give you a top comp for that budget.

Because that comp will have a hard time trying to run BF2 at mid settings. Mostly caz of the video card. CO2 will run pourly at low settings. DOOM 3 will run ok at mid settings.

Email me your budget at: dawizhacker@gmail.com

Trust me you don't want to spend 500$ for that...

oh, I don't know what my budget is. I plan on buying each part at different times. but for one item I think my budget would be somewhere around $300

right now I have an emachine which I plan on using most of the parts from if it's compatible with the new stuff I'm getting. I think I really only need a motherboard, processor, video card, and if what i have won't work with those (fan, ram, etc) then I could buy those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom