Gaming Build Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
First of all I want to say thank you to all of you guys who talked my son and I into building a PC rather than buying one. You help was very much appreciated.

I also want to thank you guys for helping pick out the parts.

The PC we built is in my sig.

We were complete noobs at this, but I must say that everything went very well and we were able to get our PC up and running in a couple of days. It was fun and not hard at all.

We had a great time doing it, and this thing really kicks some butt in all of our games so far.

If someone wants to see a picture of it and could tell me how to post one , I will.

Thanks again guys :)

If anybody is debating whether to build or buy... please listen to these guys and build...you will be VERY glad you did.:)

Is anybody here running crossfire with two x1900 xts?

If so how much improvement do you see over just the single card solution?

I have the Asus X1900 Crossfire master card....which has the exact same specs as the X1900xt.

Read the sticky at the top of this forum, the one about crossfire/sli. That should give you some indication as to how much improvement you might see.

Nice build! You might possibly wait until the 8800's come out a little more and go for one of those... the GTS runs Oblivion out of this world!

OK. Thanks for the quick response guys, and I will take a look at that sticky.

Whirlwind said:
Is anybody here running crossfire with two x1900 xts?

If so how much improvement do you see over just the single card solution?

I have the Asus X1900 Crossfire master card....which has the exact same specs as the X1900xt.

x1900's in crossfire seem to do incredibly well, and with how much they've dropped in price.. i would say its a sure buy.... i'd say i'd be going crossfire with the x1950xtx i just bought around christmas time :D can't wait for those holidays

just read up on some reviews and you'll find that crossfire takes out the 7900gtx's alot of the time

and congratulations on the build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom