gamer case

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the psu of the aspire good or is it worthless, because i know xoxide.com is selling the case for 109 without the psu. so i was just wondering if the psu is good because i will probably be using the asus a8n32-sli which i hear sucks power like crazy.

well this is the second psu ive ever owned. ive never had a single problem with it. its 500 watts and looks neat too, comes pre sleeved in uv green. it should last u for awhile till you get enough money to buy a new one. it also has a psu fan controller to go in like a very silent mode while you try to sleep

I always heard bad things about the aspire PSU also. I purchased a case that came with a 500 watt PSU and so far so good. I have a ton of stuff in my case and everything is up and running.

well i really like the aspire case but i will be using the asus A8N32-SLI and all i hear is that this mobo really tackles the best psu and also i heard that the aspire psu doesnt have any sata conectors or pci express connectors.

nah it doesnt, but its a great psu for coming with a nice case, also looks pretty too. it should last me till i have enough for an antec truepower. also im running an sli mobo too, seems to power it ok, i ran my friends 7800gt in it also while sli'd and it ran fine, i wanted to test its ability. also sli isnt that bad, its decent performce increase in games like cod2 and other sli optimized games. but idk if its worth spending another 300 jus to get alittle more performance. id rather save up more money to get a 512 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom