I watched the New Egg video and I have to say it doesn't look insanely hard so I've decided to build it myself. From what I can tell, the hardest parts during the building is playing the extremely fragile CPU into its sloth and the wiring.
A few questions now that I have a bit more knowledge:
- What part is the disc-reader in the build you've given me?
- Do all the parts come with the necessary cables for the build or do I need to build those separate.
- Can someone point me to a short list with what to connect to what? That way it's easy to check if I've connected everything to the right part.
-Does the cooling thing you selected(for above the CPU) come with thermal paste already applied?
- Amazon.com: Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - Mid Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports and X-Dock (RC-692A-KKN5): Computers & Accessories
I was thinking about that case. Will the lights make it harder to build? And does anyone know if this is a good tower? (still nor really convinced though since it costs 20 pounds more than one without lights).
- What would be the easiest (and high-speed, cheap) solution to get my PC wi-fi?
Thanks so much guys! I've no idea how to thank all of you!