g92 gts or 3870x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not looking at spendign more then 300$ on a video card no point in wating for the 9800gtx

like i said before, i will go down to $300 since it's necessary to u. Plus, i just got way more hrs last week, so not this weeks pay check but the next week after paycheck is gonna be big for me.

right now, i stopped trying to reinstall Windows Vista because of SSBB n school. Had viruses i couldnt get rid of that infected my network n stuff. Nosboost300 helped suggesting on how to fully clear my HDD, im getting an error for some reason.

Yeah at the moment Quad crossfire seems a bit pointless, though Tri-Crossfire seems to be scaling reasonably.

Even so, playing on Very high will be difficult with any current GPU. I don't think that will be done easily until GT200/ R700 are released. (not long from now!! :D )

I'm looking forward to the 4850. I hope it overclocks like crazy and there's another pencil mod on it. 1.1-1.2ghz with 480 shaders and GDDR5 sounds yummy to me.

well i pmd him the details im getting payed friday hopefully for my wii from soem one diferent then my ex the ytook way to long. so il have a new gpu soon!!! :) i ended up playing a crap load of brawl at my moms house i dominated online, i may rent brawl for the remainder week that i have my wii, il let u know if i do wild side, cause i been powning online with ice climbers and ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom