Originally Posted by b1gapl
I would sell it now, maybe get 400-500 for it. Then just save up and use a low end for now, until it comes. You shouldn't sell it at the time, when the 9800GTX comes out. That flagship model, is going to cost as much as the Ultra when it first comes out.
Uh theres no way your going to get 500 for a USED gtx, especially that that its 505 with mail in rebate. Selling it is pointless, and economically illogical. This is even ASSUMING the 9800 comes out on time, not to mention it will be hugely overpriced as I mentioned before.
If your going to sell it and just use a low end gfx card...why even get a high end card at all? I find your logic a bit flawed, as that one guy said, if you wait, youll always be waiting for something better and better to come out. Can never beat the tech market...