G80 taped out with 32 pixel pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright so considering that th prices for the x1***/x/t/x and the 7***/g/t/x supposed to drop after the release of G80 and R600, what should I do if i'm buying my computer in end of august?? Buy a really really cheap card and wait for the prices to drop or what?

And when are the prices gonna drop? MUCH longer after the relase?

oh and last question any one has a blue-clue whats gonna be the prices on the R600/G80?

ok so thers another question that just popped up in my mind, if i won't buy a DX10 card, will I have to upgrade really soon-after?.... I wouldn't like to waste 300+$ for a GPU that wll be worthless after 2 months.

Thanks,

-Jo.

Yoad said:
alright so considering that th prices for the x1***/x/t/x and the 7***/g/t/x supposed to drop after the release of G80 and R600, what should I do if i'm buying my computer in end of august?? Buy a really really cheap card and wait for the prices to drop or what?

And when are the prices gonna drop? MUCH longer after the relase?

oh and last question any one has a blue-clue whats gonna be the prices on the R600/G80?

ok so thers another question that just popped up in my mind, if i won't buy a DX10 card, will I have to upgrade really soon-after?.... I wouldn't like to waste 300+$ for a GPU that wll be worthless after 2 months.

Thanks,

-Jo.

Probably 600 for the big daddy G80 and 400 for the little daddy. That is if they have a GT/GTX or XT/XTX scheme like they've had with the 7 series and the 1K series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom