g skill hk pc 8500 or ocz pc8500 sli

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok yeah i personally prefer g skill aswell coz i the great things i have heard about them. thanks for ur help

yeah but i have the money for pc8500 plus wouldnt it be better for the quad core to have faster ram since i can o/c from 1066 and go further

Actually I think quad cores don't overclock as high as dual cores. I could be wrong. And you can achieve a good overclock, with just DDR2-800 that can overclock like beast, like the G. Skill HZs, which are cheaper. But it's your money.

so u rekon i could get the stock hz's ddr800 past wat could get hk's stock 1066 for o/c?

oh and yes i have heard that the quads dont o/c aswell but still i thought having the faster ram would boost perf. a lot

so no one has heard anything about OCZ memory overclocking well?

LOL

so u rekon i could get the stock hz's ddr800 past wat could get hk's stock 1066 for o/c?

of course not. the question is will it overclock far enough for it to not make a difference which one you get. from what i hear about the HZs you may as well get the DDR2-800 as you'll save a lot of money and still get a great overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom