fx 57 or x2 4800?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jseber i hope you get the x2 4800+ and not the fx-55 which is just a rip off for the money.

hes being one step ahead of the game, probably most future games will support dual core processors and he will be laughing at those people who bought fxs

Not really, because no matter what i have a feeling that the FX- processors will PWN at games period. I seriously doubt that games will take advatage of dual core cause what will it be used for? If he buys the dual core the only thing he will have advantage on is over Intel and Multitasking like cads and stuff.

well fine, go with the fx-55 where you can just OC a single core to that but you cant OC anything to a dual core level

Its not much of a difference in games man. Get over yourself for one second and realize that the FX-55 isnt even the best FX processor anymore. The 57 beats out the 4800+. Also, im pretty sur w/ the right stuff you could OC it past 4800+ levels on multitasking as well. (have to go look at XS for that one).

ok the fx-57 but jseber was takling about the fx-55, and the 57 beats the 4800 in games cause games in this generation dont support dual cores so once we get into next generation when dual core supports in games then lets see who will be winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom