future extreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i've been with amd for too long and i've moved on, i havent been able to confirm cos of my doa mobo.

But, amd better step up.

But we know in the end, intel will crush them.

Well, i've been with amd for too long and i've moved on, i havent been able to confirm cos of my doa mobo.

But, amd better step up.

But we know in the end, intel will crush them.

dude what are you talking about? confirm doa mobo did i miss something here...?
uh ok thats (the AMD crushing part) perhaps the most retarded [expletive that i use too much] i have yet to hear on the forum...no offense. actually i have heard more retarded, never mind.
in the end lol "intel will crush them"..too much WoW or something...i crush you lebowski. lol you're such an AMD nihlist omfg. anyone get the reference :)?

hah...nyways.
about the doa, i confirmed it with b1gapl.
Well kinda, i should be getting the replacement on monday.
Im just so ****ed, i thought it would be up and ready to go this weekend.
My monitor is spectacular, i love it.

If your wondering about my mobo, i did post it in hardware

Nobody is going to crush AMD. They have no plans or future goals of overtaking Intel.. intel supplies to too many companies like Dell, HP, Gateway. etc

AMD just caters to whoever wants their product. They don't make commercials or paste advertisements on huge billboards... AMD will always be.. well... AMD. :D There isn't 'nothin wrong with that.

Im no fan boy...i just go for whats best out there and that its the best bang for the buck.
IMO their is no reason sticking to a product just cos of the brand....if its outdated and their is something better for a good price, i wll go for them.

But i do want to know how the new amds will do, i dont hate them or anything, i just went for intel because its the best right now.
IF amds new line are better, then good for them.

^^LOL^^
extremists.jpg

^ lol nice one n-dogg!!

and lance nice bug.. i tried to kill it thinking it was on my monitor.. heh

but i think amd's got this one in the bag.. because they're product is good (if not great, ppl can argue this for intel too), it will be released earlier, its supposed to be cheaper... but i'm no fanboy.. i'll take the best bang for the bucker.. and overclock the crap out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom