future extreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im actually just trying to get an idea of what it will cost and what i will need,,,but i plan to update my spec list before i buy all of it...ive always liked to plan ahead

im just trying to get an idea of how much it will cost...but i will update my spec list before i buy all the hardware

By December, there will be the AMD K10s, and the GeForce 9 series. If you're wondering, the K10s are AMD's new processor line up.

edit: wow...Now you triple posted. You could of just edited the first.

lol..yeah i kno i havent been on here in a while. its new to me...and yeah i know about the k10s and the geforce 9 series..thats really what im waiting for..

Q6600 is a very powerful processor and it is very cheap today. It will last you at least 1 year. So this means that if you get Q6600 now then you don't have to upgrade for at least 1 year

Q6600 is a very powerful processor and it is very cheap today. It will last you at least 1 year. So this means that if you get Q6600 now then you don't have to upgrade for at least 1 year

Question for the experts.
When you guys/gals upgrade, do you sell your old stuff, or keep them?

I keep them. It's always good to have backup parts, if something were to go wrong. So I have like extra PSUs, motherboards, and monitors to help with the troubleshooting. If I ever have one.

thats ok.. but its worth considering the q6600 since its so cheap now.. no no.. on the Striker.. get the Asus P5K Deluxe, . those GameXStreams have ripples on (some of them) the dual 12v.. so get a pc power and cooling 610 silencer from zipzoomfly, go with this or maroons build

if you want something for the future...just wait for the new 45m..processor to come out and the new line of nvidia cards.
Just let us know your budget and if you plan to oc or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom