future extreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardopowers

Baseband Member
i recently built a decent gaming pc,,,but i would like to build another to settle my need for performance and quaility gaming,,,i dont plan to build it yet maybe around december,,here are the parts ive chosen so far..opinions are appreciated because im only 15 and im not really that in depth on computers just yet... ive decided on everything but the cpu, mobo, ram, psu , sound card and graphics card... there is no budget ..and i plan on customizing the case..

case: Newegg.com - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail
hdd: Newegg.com - Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD 150GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
mouse: Newegg.com - Logitech MX518 2-Tone 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical 1600 dpi Gaming-Grade Mouse - Retail
keyboard: Newegg.com - Saitek PZ30AU Black 104 Normal Keys 4 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Eclipse Keyboard - Retail
cd drive: Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner with LightScribe - OEM

first off, please don't get the raptor. If you want speed, get a 74gig for a master and a 320 or something (they're like 70$ now) for storage.

second, GOOD CALL on the mx518/saitek eclipse...just don't get too mad while playing a game and smash your fist on the space bar :) i've broken two of them doing that haha.. i love newegg's return policy :).

third, there was only a 25 or 30 minute difference between you're posts... someone WILL get to it eventually, just give it time.

90% of the active kids who are here go to high school anyway and don't have computer access... lucky for me i do from 12 to 2.

meh, that hardware will run vista no problem...but what i don't get is why you're getting a spec list this far away from actually buying?

by december, prices are going to be way different and newer stuff is going to be out.

for a mobo (they shouldn't change that much by then), ABIT IP35 rules!

EDIT: what's with the double posts? just EDIT your previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom