Full-Screen anything = Green?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
I just built my first system, ande everything went great. My specs are below. But, I downloaded the latest forceware driver from Nvidia (84.*****) and whenever i try to watch a full-screen movie, or play a full-screen game, the screen goes completely gren, and the movie freezes. It does kind of a wiping motion, going from the top left to the bottom right, but it only fills in the bottom half on the first wipe. Then, it comes in from the top and finishes the job.

It does not just tint the screen, it totally goes green (and its a suprisingly vibrant and crystal clear color of green).

I checked out how my vid card was running, and i realized that the memory clock was running at 66mhz. I think this is bad... but im not sure. O, and btw, this card has been...not-so-great-for-gaming ever since i got it. I know its not close to cutting-edge, but seriously, for halo, with all setings as low as they go, it will literally get one frame about every two seconds. Not kidding, its that bad. If anybody knows of anything im doing wrong, or if its a bad video card or something, please let me know.

o, and heres the card specs, just incase they will help:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814170050

the only thing that i can think of is if u overclocked the video card any, maybe u overclocked it to much. and btw i dont think, even with intergrated graphics, halo should be doing what ur saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom