fudzilla phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
no dude they are talking about engineering samples.
they wont go mainstream until about march.
the important thing is that there should be plenty of in-depth reviews for the TLB bug-free chips by then to really be able to see their performance.
9700 and 9900 will definitely be B3, as will the 9550 and 9650.

as u can see i did n edit realizing that these r samples. What is ur plan on Phenom? U plan to get one?

sorry, i was posting when you edited...:eek:
yeah, im pretty sure (almost positive) i will.
i dont really need it at the moment...
when they come out in march or so i will probably be in the market for another 8800GT and THEN i will be ready for a Phenom.
they should have the low-clock chips in volume by then. in any event, i'll get a 9550 and overclock it like i do everything else :) . cheapest chip/lowest power draw...and unlike the current X2's...as far as i know they will be EXACTLY the same, but with lower stock clock. cant go wrong with a cheap *** chip that can do 3+ just like its big brothers...my 3600 proves that daily.
they will probably be pretty cheap by then..i think yorkfield is gonna put a hurtin on them, and that is good for people like me who buy AMD cos we want to..it gives us low prices lol.
as far as mobos go, i aint buyin a 7** chipset till they make an SLI. i like Nvidia cards/drivers/interface/AA & AF performance MUCH better than ATi. therefore, i have no use for a crossfire mobo if i plan to buy another Nvidia card.
of course, ATi could astound me and totally fix all those things (just for me haha) by the time im ready, but i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom