Friends Computer (another stupid DELL story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
My Friend thinks he knows everything and he bought a new computer a month ago. He said this "im just gonna buy the cheapest dell with a P4 and upgrade it". i told him "dont and just build your own and i will even help you" but being the smartass he is he went ahead and bought the dell. now all he has to upgrade is PCI and AGP slots and no PCI-E. He still gonna buy a 6600GT thinkin its gonna be even with my 7800GT when i build my new system. and im not gonna tell him that he can put that card in his computer cause he dont have any PCI-E. Im gonna laugh so freakin hard when he buys it from somewhere like circuit city or best buy, rips it open, opens his case and realizes the dumbass he is for not doing his homework.

would anyone like a picture of the look on his face when he realizes he just wasted about 200$ (how much it is at local store) on a card he cant return adn dont work on his computer.

you got a lot of stupid friends :freak: :laughing: :p

maybe he will cut it like that other thread i read a couple of month ago

What kind of people do you hang out with? One of is deathly afraid of BBQ sauce, a dumbass who thinks he knows better than everyone else, who else.....

BTW i would like a picture ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom