First time building.. Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one of my last questions. Is everything going to kept cool? And how loud is the computer going to be?

Is there anything special I need to do when installing the fan? Never tried one of those before.

I can assure you, that the case will keep everything nice and cool. I don't think it's that loud, but I think it's loud enough to be heard. You should talk to people who have those cases. There are a bunch of them here, that do.

So is 2 gigs of the Ballistix RAM going to be good for gaming and running vista? How much more memory does vista take up than XP?

And is the 8800gts a DX10 card?

There is really no improvement from 2G to 4g but you can see a pretty nice improvement if you move from 1G to 2G, thats what I heard around, in most article the sweet spot is 2G, 4G is useless imo unless your are in video editing, cad etcetera..

There is really no improvement from 2G to 4g but you can see a pretty nice improvement if you move from 1G to 2G, thats what I heard around, in most article the sweet spot is 2G, 4G is useless imo unless your are in video editing, cad etcetera..

4 gigs also helps smooth things out even further in supcom according to gamespot testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom