First Time Builder Seeking Advice and Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i have/getting most all of that list. Monitor is AMAZING, and the cables dont matter (im using currently until i upgrade graphics an vga plug and it still runs 1600x1050 and is great) You might want to get the q6600 instead of that though, depends on what your doing, and the Q would be better for future

haha i have/getting most all of that list. Monitor is AMAZING, and the cables dont matter (im using currently until i upgrade graphics an vga plug and it still runs 1600x1050 and is great) You might want to get the q6600 instead of that though, depends on what your doing, and the Q would be better for future

yes i agree that the Q6600 is much better but thats an extra $100 i don't have and put into the graphics card. BTW thanks for all the help guys. Just 1 last question i read somewhere about DX 10.1, will this card be alright even though its only DX 10?

Yes it's fine. DX10.1 is just an update of DX10. Unfortunately only future cards from now on, such as the 9 series, will support DX10.1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom