First time build

Status
Not open for further replies.

adri4n

Baseband Member
I'm currently on a pretty tight budget. I'm wanting to possibly build a somewhat decent gaming computer to hook up to my hdtv in the living room so I won't be needing a display or anything.
I've never done this before and I have no idea where to start.
I'm wanting to try to do this under $600. With this price limit, I know it won't be a getting a top of the line gaming computer. But, I would like to try to make it the best I can considering the limit.
Is there a decent build someone could come up with that would fit within my price range?
Also, any advice or resources on the process of actually putting this thing together would also be greatly appreciated.

for $600 thats going to be a tight squeeze...i will say add another $200 and you will be better off...I would suggest, something like an amd quad core processor, 8gb ram, maybe a radeon hd 6850 video card, 500gb hard drive

what games are you thinking off

for $600 thats going to be a tight squeeze...i will say add another $200 and you will be better off...I would suggest, something like an amd quad core processor, 8gb ram, maybe a radeon hd 6850 video card, 500gb hard drive

what games are you thinking off

I'm not too picky about playing certain games considering the budget. As long as the set up I have is still open to upgrades down the line, I'll be happy.

Any cases you would recommend?

for cheap I will say RAIDMAX Altas ATX-295WBP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply
if you want to sink some more money and buy your own power supply i will say COUGAR Evolution Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case with Dual 12cm COUGAR TURBINE HYPER-SPIN Bearing Silent Fans. take a look at WhiteBox PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom