First PC build

Awesome well I thank you for all your help ill do the 770 and order the parts when I get off work. Thanks a ton!

So parts come in tonight ill post pics and let you guys know hownit goes. Might buy two or 3 (depending on price) monitors in a week or so. Does anyone have a suggestion?

The 770 can run Surround (3 monitors) if that's what you're aiming for, but on a lot of games you will need to turn down the settings.

Monitor recommendations will come from what kind of setup you're aiming for and size of monitors you want.

Generally, anything 1080p+, Asus, Dell, Samsung, or NEC.

The 770 can run Surround (3 monitors) if that's what you're aiming for, but on a lot of games you will need to turn down the settings.

Monitor recommendations will come from what kind of setup you're aiming for and size of monitors you want.

Generally, anything 1080p+, Asus, Dell, Samsung, or NEC.

im kind of indifferent on size. I currently have a 21' atm but dont mind going bigger or staying the same. I just dont know what im looking for. I know 1080 but I want something with a small bebble (border around the screen is small so not huge gap between the monitors

Back
Top Bottom