The first DX10 benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao the 8800ultra which is like $800 dollars on 1280x1024 res only couple more fps then the 8800GTX

Thats gotta be aload of bull surly!!? what processor are they running on there test machine? a AMD xp2000? :rolleyes:

i remember playing the buggy demo last year that gae crushed my machin one medium settings i hated the game for it it is rediculously over lighted
the developers slaped in hdr where ever they could

This is exactly what I was talking about....I kept telling people the GTX and GTS cards are not going to be able to handle games a year later in power with amazing frames everything maxed. However everyone tried to tell me that DX10 would change the way everything works. People tried to say the 8600GT may be a little expensive for the performance but "It's DX10 compatible" who the **** cares with frames that low on the Ultra!

Granted the drivers will get better but it's going to take a miracle almost for it to be excellent frames at even 1280x968 let alone 1600x1200...

As well as I told you the R600 wasn't going to beat out the G80 in DX10 with those benches showed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom