First computer build, please give your input

watercool wizard

Baseband Member
Hello Tech forums, as you might be able to see this is my first post. Now to get back on subject, i would like to ask you all for your input for these parts that I've lined up for my first computer build. It will be for gaming, a Battlefield like game with only vehicles. I need to keep it low, because im not buying it my self. It may be a birthday gift ;)

public wishlist

Thanks!

While that is a good power supply, Its not large enough to provide future upgrades to beastlier gpu's, fans and cooling.

I'd recdommend a 600/650W psu for a gaming rig, but if you have no future plans, or always buy new psu's don't worry bout it.

I also agree with PP. the 2500k is a smarter option, as you camn overclock it when it starts getting slow.

While that is a good power supply, Its not large enough to provide future upgrades to beastlier gpu's, fans and cooling.

I'd recdommend a 600/650W psu for a gaming rig, but if you have no future plans, or always buy new psu's don't worry bout it.

I also agree with PP. the 2500k is a smarter option, as you camn overclock it when it starts getting slow.
yes thanks. the 2500k is only in sandy bridge (desnt matter) and costs more then the other one i have plus it bundles with the motherboard and gets 20 bucks off

Back
Top Bottom