First computer build, please give your input

if you look at the pictures in the newegg page, you can see that one of them is of the cable connector ends. you can see a number of different connections for different components and you can match up the molex connections as shown on the power supply, and on pictures of the fan cable connections.

hello people,

i am buying my 1st desktop as i donot know the technicalities of computer so i need your help people,i want a mid range general purpose pc with a mid level/casual gaming also......here are my following issues

1.i am confused between intel core i3 2120 or 2100 and amd fx 4 core bulldozer 12 mb cache memory processor(i dont know the exact model no.),please suggest which is better,some people are sayin the amd fx is of intel core i5 processor?

2.does amd processors gets hot frequently?

3.which chipset/motherboard should i buy,they are suggesting me asus for am and gegabyte for intel?

4.will i be able to play mid level games if i buy intel core i3?

5.is amd better fx is better than i3?

6.any advice related to cpu,please suggest? it will be og great help.......thanks.

hello people,

i am buying my 1st desktop as i donot know the technicalities of computer so i need your help people,i want a mid range general purpose pc with a mid level/casual gaming also......here are my following issues

1.i am confused between intel core i3 2120 or 2100 and amd fx 4 core bulldozer 12 mb cache memory processor(i dont know the exact model no.),please suggest which is better,some people are sayin the amd fx is of intel core i5 processor?

2.does amd processors gets hot frequently?

3.which chipset/motherboard should i buy,they are suggesting me asus for am and gegabyte for intel?

4.will i be able to play mid level games if i buy intel core i3?

5.is amd better fx is better than i3?

6.any advice related to cpu,please suggest? it will be og great help.......thanks.
this is my thread.

Back
Top Bottom