First computer build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading alot about overclocking, but I am unsure as to what it means or how to do it. Also, is it safe to do without any experience or would it be better to just buy a more powerful processor?

the cheap way out is to get a better processor.. the smart way out is to overclock..

I've been reading alot about overclocking, but I am unsure as to what it means or how to do it. Also, is it safe to do without any experience or would it be better to just buy a more powerful processor?

Easy way: Spend money for a better stock processor.
Smart way: Buy cheap, overclock by yourself.

Overclocking for ever. It is really good and saves lots of $$$. I can beat a stock E6750 with this E6300 thanks to OCing.

heck you can beat a 3.0ghz e6850!! btw.. do u have a regular e6300 or the e6320..

wow... how can you still get your hands on one of those... i thought they like don't sell em' anywhere anymore...

After looking through newegg for the parts that vernong posted, I have found everything but am unsure of which of the couple options to choose when searching for the, 8800gts 320mb or 8800gt (in 6 days), or the Crucial Ballistix 2gb Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom