will building it be hard?
it will be my first time building a computer, and I'm worried that when the parts arrive, i wont be able to put it together.
Is this all I have to do?
- Put motherboard in
- Shuv the prosessor into its slot (where do i put heatsink?)
- Shuv the ram in
- Plug dvd drive in & hard drives (Sata hard drive, is thr any complications with pluggin this in?)
- put video card in
- plug my usb ports from front of case in (will do this before some of the above steps)
- Put psu in, then link it all up (how is this done? will the mother boards manual tell which power slot is which??)
- Power up, install windows.
What about bios? will i need to update that?
Is there configuration to be done in bios?
And what about voltage? is thr any f***in around to be done with this?
Thanks for ur help guys.