First build is Extreme - Page 6 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #51 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: First build is Extreme

My build may be taking a extreme turn here. My wife has been looking at stuff online and she likes the Acrylic cases.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:28 AM   #52 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Sort out all the stuff you'd like to buy, post it here and we will give opinions.

We can't tell where the fook this is going so just do that please.

92% of teenagers are always arguing what is and isn't music, if you are one of the 8% that don't give a flying fook - copy this.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:35 AM   #53 (permalink)
Newb Techie

If you look on the First page there is a brief discription of what I am trying to accomplish and a parts list. For some reason the Edit button is not on that post anymore, so I can not post any updates to that.

But I will catch you up to speed. This fine community helped me save a little money on the graphics card, and I am still getting everything I need out of it.
The power supply situation is all but handled. I learned alot about power supplys along the short trip also.

My wife asking if I can do an acrylic case was only a statement that it may happen. Any more questions, I will be happy to edit my post on the first page with regular updates but cant. This is probably going to get even more clutered when the build actually starts and I post progress and pics.

Mods is there any way to get the edit button back on the first post?
If there is not then I can do nothing about keeping the thread any cleaner.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #54 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

no you can't edit after 24hours

I do not accept help requests and/or deleted threads/complaints by PM, Profile or IM/Email. Just ask on the forums! Also, I do have Lockerz invites if you want them, feel free to PM me your email if you want one :0

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the
or under my avatar; it helps me know that my advice actually helped you.

.. But things don't go according to plan! My Actual Rig, 2009:
Closed Thread