First build is Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
a the power supply isn't on that list???

hum, i thought it might be around 9000

Above fixed for clarity, brain to fingure miscomunication.lol. I am keeping a detailed spreadsheet of the entire system to help keep track of cost and parts. Were the best prices have been found and what not. I am very serious about this build and lots of research is going into it.

lol, my first build i lookedthrough parts for a month before ordering, but i was very happy with it. its is a really good idea to check alot of website though, u get the best price possible.

i still say if your gonna go overkill on anything.. go overkill on the PSU.. they degrade over time and loose effiency

I didnt think of it like that. I was also considering running a smaller PSU (like fits in a 5.25 bay) to run the cooling system.

The cooling is going to be completely internal. I am going to run a 120mm Radiator after almost every waterblock. Besides liking the look of the tower I picked out, that is why I need so much room inside. I think I will need 2 water pumps though.

i see why dont you just pick out a water system that has an external radiator... 2 benefits there 1 cooler temps 2 you wont need to use a 2nd PSU which would create more heat any way

Mostly because I want the entire system to be housed internally. I think it looks cleaner. I also dont think I am going to have any cooling issues sinse I am going to be water cooling the CPU,Northset,southset,Ram,HDD,Video cards, motherboard. There is a few things I am going to be adding to my list today. I am going pretty much all out on the water cooling.

The best part is that its because I like the way it looks.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom